Hello, my name is Daniel Hernández García
In 2007 I graduated in Electronic Engineering from the Universidad Simón Bolívar in Caracas, Venezuela.
In October 2010, I have been awarded the qualification of Master in Robotics and Automation by the Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
Currently I am coursing studies of PhD in Electric, Electronics and Automatic at the Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
I work at the Robotics Lab researching humanoid robots. The topic of my PhD is centre on imitation and learning for humanoid robots. My research interest include:
- Imitation Learning and Learning Algorithms.
- Artificial Intelligence and Knowledge Representation
- Control and Teleoperation of Humanoid Robots.
- Human-Robot and Robot-Robot Interaction and Collaborative work.
- Robot Perception and Situation Awareness.